IF184504 Web Programming (C)
- 1st Semester, 2021/2022
- Wednesday, IF-107A, 13:00-15:30
- TA (Teaching Assistant): Vieri Fath Ayuba [vieri(dot)ayuba(at)gmail(dot)com]
- Course Plan (Rencana Pembelajaran)
- Connolly, R. (2007) Core Internet Application Development with ASP.NET 2.0. Pearson Education Inc.
- Deitel, P.J. and Deitel, H.M. (2016) Internet & World Wide Web: How to Program, 5th Edition. Pearson Education Inc.
- 2021-10-21 15:13 Midterm exam: the question, has been released.
- 2021-10-15 14:19 The Quiz 1 Grade & the Grades have been updated.
- 2021-10-14 09:13 The Quiz 1 Grade has been released. The Grades have been updated.
- 2021-09-22 09:39 Quiz 1: the question, has been released.
- 2021-09-01 09:45 Welcome to our WEBPRO (C) class, guys! May we are all going to get passed, knowledge, happiness and wisdom!
Grades of students can be seen as in the following.
- IF184504 Web Programming (C): The Grades
- IF184504 Web Programming (C): Quiz 1 Grade
- IF184504 Web Programming (C): Midterm Exam Grade
- IF184504 Web Programming (C): Quiz 2 Grade
- IF184504 Web Programming (C): Final Exam Grade
- Starting date: 23 October 2021
- Deadline: 30 October 2021, 23:59 WIB. Penalty: 0.15% of grade/minute of tardiness.
- Exam type: Open, Group (of one/two/three students) – feel free to build your group from any student of class C and/or IUP.
- Send to: yifana(at)gmail(dot)com & CC to TA’s email with the subject: IF184504_WEBPRO_C_MID_StudentID1_Name1_StudentID2_Name2
- File type and format: A zip file containing Report.PDF & Declaration(s).PDF. One declaration file per student. So, if a group has 3 members, then there will be 3 declaration files.
- Filename format: IF184504_WEBPRO_C_MID_StudentID1_Name1_StudentID2_Name2.ZIP & write in the email’s body a link to your GitHub repository
- Midterm exam: the question
- Starting date: 22 September 2021
- Deadline: 29 September 2021, 23:59 WIB. Penalty: 0.15% of grade/minute of tardiness.
- Exam type: Open
- Send to: yifana(at)gmail(dot)com & CC to TA’s email with the subject: IF184504_WEBPRO(C)_Q1_StudentID_Name
- File type and format: A zip file containing all of the source code, report & the declaration
- Filename format: IF184504_WEBPRO(C)_Q1_StudentID_Name.ZIP
- Quiz 1: the question
- 01. 2021-09-01, Lecture #1: Course plan & Introduction. QR Code: 561615.
- 02. 2021-09-08, Lecture #2: Basic Web Programming Language. QR Code: 174201.
- 03. 2021-09-15, Lecture #3: PHP basic. QR Code: 300828.
- 04. 2021-09-22, Lecture #4: Quiz 1. QR Code: 372272.
- 05. 2021-09-29, Lecture #5: PHP & MySQL, Installing PHP on IIS & PHP manual. QR Code: 388900.
- 06. 2021-10-06, Lecture #6: XML & XML for Dummies (Ralf Schenkel). QR Code: 889481.
- 07. 2021-10-13, Lecture #7: Java Server Pages (JSP) basics & Servlet basics. QR Code: 285458.
- 08. 2021-10-23 07:00-09:30, Lecture #8: Midterm exam: the question. QR Code: TBA.
- 09. 2021-10-27, Lecture #9: Introduction of ASP.NET & Rich Internet Application. QR Code: TBA.
- 10. 2021-11-03, Lecture #10: System demonstrations: PHP, JSP, ASP.NET, ASP.NET: dynamic page (Ch.7) & ASP.NET: web form (Ch.8). QR Code: TBA.
- 11. 2021-11-10, Lecture #11: ASP.NET: web control 1 (Ch.9) & ASP.NET: web control 2 (Ch.10). QR Code: TBA.
- 12. 2021-11-17, Lecture #12: Quiz 2. QR Code: TBA.
- 13. 2021-11-24, Lecture #13: ASP.NET: data grid (Ch.11) & ASP.NET: validation (Ch.12). QR Code: TBA.
- 14. 2021-12-01, Lecture #14: State management (Ch.13) & ADO.NET 1 (Ch.14). QR Code: TBA.
- 15. 2021-12-08, Lecture #15: ADO.NET 2 (Ch.15) & Security configuration (Ch.16). QR Code: TBA.
- 16. 2021-12-15, Lecture #16: Final exam. QR Code: TBA.