IF184401 Design & Analysis of Algorithms (C)
- 2nd Semester, 2020/2021
- Wednesday, IF-104, 13:00-15:30
- Team Teaching: Agus Budi Raharjo (Lecture 1-4, 9-16), MM Irfan Subakti (Lecture 5-8)
- TA (Teaching Assistant): Muhamat Samsu Dhuha [msamsudhuha9(at)gmail(dot)com]
- Cormen, T.H., Leiserson, C.E., Rivest, R.L. and Stein, C. (2009) Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd Edition. Cambridge, Massachusetts; London, England: The MIT Press.
- Halim, S. and Halim, F. (2013) Competitive Programming 3: The New Lower Bound of Programming Contests, Handbook for ACM ICPC and IOI Contestants.
- 2021-06-10 20:23 The Midterm Exam Grade has been released.
- 2021-04-28 09:26 Midterm exam: the question & the source code, has been released.
- 2021-03-10 13:00 Welcome to our DAA (C), guys! May we are all going to get passed, knowledge, plenty of happiness and wisdom!
Grades of students can be seen as in the following.
- IF184401 Design & Analysis of Algorithms (C): Midterm Exam Grade
- Starting date: 28 April 2021
- Deadline: 6 May 2021, 23:59 WIB. Penalty: 0.15% of grade/minute of tardiness.
- Exam type: Open
- Send to: yifana(at)gmail(dot)com & CC to Muhamat Samsu Dhuha [msamsudhuha9(at)gmail(dot)com] with the subject: IF184401_DAA(C)_MID_StudentID_Name
- File type and format: A full report of the source code, output and analysis; in PDF format. Put this report along with your declaration and all of .java files (or any other programming language’s source code) into 1 (one) .ZIP file.
- Filename format: IF184401_DAA(C)_MID_StudentID_Name.ZIP
- Midterm exam: the question & the source code
- Presented by Agus Budi Raharjo
Presentation Files – provided by (adapted from) Rully Soelaiman, Department of Informatics, ITS, Surabaya, Indonesia.
- 01. 2021-03-10, Lecture #1: Introduction & getting started [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 02. 2021-03-17, Lecture #2: Getting Started + Case Study [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 03. 2021-03-24, Lecture #3: Growth of Function [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 04. 2021-03-31, Lecture #4: Standard notations and common functions (cont.); Divide and Conquer; Quiz 1 [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 05. 2021-04-07, Lecture #5: Sorting: Heapsort & Quicksort (Ch.6-7). QR Code: 103406.
- 06. 2021-04-17 07:00-09:30, Lecture #6: AVL tree (Ch.13). QR Code: 520624.
- 07. 2021-04-21, Lecture #7: Dynamic programming (Ch.15). QR Code: 517673.
- 08. 2021-04-28, Lecture #8: Midterm exam (the question & the source code). QR Code: 183111.
- 09. 2021-05-05, Lecture #9: Dynamic programming 2 [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 10. 2021-05-19, Lecture #10: Greedy technique [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 11. 2021-05-26, Lecture #11: Greedy technique: case studies [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 12. 2021-06-02, Lecture #12: Elementary graph algorithms [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 13. 2021-06-09, Lecture #13: Directed acyclic graph [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 14. 2021-06-16, Lecture #14: Quiz 2 [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 15. 2021-06-23, Lecture #15: Amortized analysis [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]
- 16. 2021-06-30, Lecture #16: Final exam [Taught by Agus Budi Raharjo]